Shopping, cooking and decorating, oh my! If you’re overwhelmed by your holiday to do list, simplify your life and let One Step check one thing off that list: holiday cards. Simply choose from one of 14 beautifully designed postcards, calendar mailers and/or greeting cards. Then fill out and return our simple Holiday Postcard Order Form and send us a mailing database (if we don’t already have one for you.) We’ll take care of the rest!”
Thanksgiving is the perfect season to show your clients how much you appreciate them. We’ve made this simple by creating Thanksgiving postcards you can order and send to your farm and/or sphere of influence. For the extra special clients in your life, pair the postcard with a thoughtful gift. Here are some ideas to get you started
- Gift certificate for a free pie
- As us to leave the back of your postcards blank so you can write a unique message for each recipient
- Giant fortune cookie. We sent these to some of our clients a few years ago and they were a huge hit.
- Bottle of wine in a customized wine box
- Branded household items. Inkhead has several different items, such as blankets, vases, photo frames, and decorative items that you can brand with your logo and messaging. They have excellent customer service and competitive pricing.
- Magazine subscription
- Gift certificate for one free house cleaning to get their home ready for the holidays
- Customized puzzle or playing cards
- Mason jar cookies
The holidays tend to be a slow time in real estate. However, with the correct marketing, it could be your most profitable time of year. Send out this postcard with reasons to sell a home during the holidays and get ready for some festive listing presentations.
These full color, 8.5×5.5 postcards are designed and ready to send out. All we need is your contact information and your photo. Download the order form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 949-452-0381. Order by October 3 and get 10% off printing costs.
What Will Waiting Cost?
Having trouble motivating homeowners to sell? This postcard about rising interest rates explains why it’s better to sell this year than wait until next. Send this out and watch the calls/emails/texts come in.
Fall Back Time Change Reminder
Recipients will appreciate this friendly reminder to turn back their clocks. It exposes them to your name and brand so that when they are ready to sell their home, you are the first name they think of.
These fun Halloween greetings are sure to catch recipients’ attention and the creative call to action is sure to generate leads.